Thursday, September 14, 2017

Mori Girl Challenge: Day 28

Day 28: Has getting into mori girl changed your perspective on life or how you live at all? how so?

Overall, I would say mori hasn't changed my life that much. It's obviously affected how I dress, and what types of clothing I enjoy and purchase. It has also somewhat influenced my decor choices, as I am now more drawn to natural decor than I was before. But other than that it hasn't changed much.

Most of my interests have stayed the same, although some of them have expanded to include different, mori-esque version of themselves. For instance, I've always loved all kinds of music, but after getting into mori I started listening to mori music more. But none of my interests have completely changed since wearing mori. Before mori, I already lived a life that fits in pretty well with the mori aesthetic. I already loved nature, liked living simply, and enjoyed mori-esque crafts. I think this is the case for a lot of mori folk. We already liked mori things, we just didn't know there was a fashion for what we liked.


No comments:

Post a Comment